- This event has passed.
11 May - 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm£35.00 – £50.00
Professor Lesley King is Private Client Practice Head at the College of Law, Bloomsbury
- The latest on registering trusts
- Why bother with a trust?
- – Choice
Simplifying income tax for trustees
- Exercising trustees’ powers
– Which one?
– How to exercise?
– What if powers are defective?
- Removing trustees
After completing this session delegates will be able to:
- advise on the correct trust to choose
- minimise administrative costs and tax liabilities
- advise on the administration of trusts