- This event has passed.
14 July - 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm£35 – £50
Date: Tuesday 14 July 2020
Time: 1500 – 1700 (questions from 1630)
Venue: via ZOOM
Speakers: Mr Edward Denehan
Edward Denehan is yet again recommended by Chambers and Partners (2015 Ed.) for Real Estate Litigation. “He is a very robust advocate, who has a good way of speaking in layman’s terms and is able to get his message across.” “He is pretty impressive when he is on his feet.”
He is also recommended for Property Litigation in the Legal 500 and has been for many years. The 2014 Edition describes him as having ‘An impressive understanding of restrictive covenants affecting land.’
- Leases of common parts: what can the nominee purchaser acquire?
- Notional rent in retirement leases: is it recoverable?
- Estate land charges.
- Consideration for extensions of option agreements.
- Recovery of insurance premiums under residential leases.
- Conveyance plans: identify the area tinted … .
- Covenants to enforce covenants.
Members £35.00 Non members £50.00
Book online here or download the booking form