- This event has passed.
Money and Children
1 February - 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm£35.00 – £50.00
HHJ Simmonds former solicitor and member of the children panel – appointed as a DJ in 2010 as a DJ of the principal registry of the family division and transferred to the western circuit in November 2015. At the PRFD he undertook all forms of family work to include complex children and money.
- Maintenance after Waggott
- How to apply Re H-N in practice
- What’s the purpose of a finding of fact hearing
- When and Why to hold a finding of fact hearing
- Active Case Management
- Statement or Schedule and what should they include