1st December 2020 - 8:00 am - 1st December 2021 - 5:00 pmFree – £600
Renew your membership for 2021
1st December 2020 – 8:00 am – 31st December 2021 – 5:00 pm
Free – £600
We recognise that 2020 has been a difficult year for many of us and the profession as a whole. We would therefore like to make remaining a member with Hampshire Law Society in 2021 that little bit easier.
We are cutting our membership fees by 25% on all membership for 2021.
To take advantage of this, membership fees will need to be paid in full within 3 months of the new membership year. This will mean:
- Corporate membership will reduce to £600; and
- Individual membership will reduce to just £60.
In light of Covid-19, our educational seminars had to switch to a virtual environment but continue to bring relevant and current topics across a multitude of disciplines within the industry. We hope that a number of these seminars may return to being held in person over the course of next year, but for the present time our seminars remain virtual. This has had the added benefit of making the overall cost of delivering educational content more economical for the Society and therefore allowed us to return this saving to you in the form of reduced membership. Members will continue to receive a discounted cost for participation in our seminars and we also have the pleasure of being able to provide some seminars free of charge.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Dedicated website hampshirelawsociety.co.uk which aims to give you up to date information on evolving current matters of law.
- Our extensive lecture programme with reduced rates for members. Attending just one session will practically pay for itself.
- Free find a solicitor service
- A new presidential team has been elected with substantial plans to overhaul the society
- Quarterly magazine and the opportunity to contribute articles on a regular basis
- Reduced advertising rates both on the website and in the magazine
- A range of social/networking events
- Some free CPD events in partnership with our sponsors
- Social media
- The opportunity to lobby your local MP through our extensive network