Edward Denehan is yet again recommended by Chambers and Partners (2015 Ed.) for Real Estate Litigation. “He is a very robust advocate, who has a good way of speaking in layman’s terms and is able to get his message across.” “He is pretty impressive when he is on his feet.”
He is also recommended for Property Litigation in the Legal 500 and has been for many years. The 2014 Edition describes him as having ‘An impressive understanding of restrictive covenants affecting land.’
Tuesday 17 July 2018
1345 – 1645hrs
- Landlord and tenant issues post Grenfell.
- Acquisition of prescriptive easements. What user is sufficient?
- Preventing user as of right. Are signs enough?
- Enfranchisement: The various elements of the purchase price.
- Bricks to clicks: CVAs and the High Street.
- Extinguishment of a right of way: Is non-user sufficient?
- Negotiating damages for property lawyers.